- Monitoring of accounts, updating and auditing the books of businesses (B & C Category books), according to the legislations in force at the time.
- Organizing and overseeing the accounting department of the business
- Checking and reconciling commercial management - general accounting
- Imports costing services
- Comprehensive book-keeping in house or at our premises.
- Implementation of budget control and cash flow systems.
- Tax monitoring of enterprises and of their books (B & C Category).
- Preparation and electronic filing of all tax and supplementary returns.
- Drafting, calculation and filing of the Real Property Tax Assessment.
- Effectively dealing with tax audits.
- Electronic archiving of all tax returns and documents.
- Quarterly budgeting of taxable income - PnL.
Payroll is an integral part of every successful business. Particularly when the employer-employee relations are harmonious, the outcome is almost always positive and beneficial for the operation of the business.
Our associates are always well informed regarding labor - insurance legislation, and they inform employers about their rights and obligations.
The most important electronic payroll services are:
- Employee payment slips
- Hirings - Contracts - Resignations - Dismissals
- Employer grant programs
- Contractual changes
- E-filing of APD (personnel social security statements)
- E-issuing of social security contributions clearance statements
- Effectively handling audits
- Statements per employee and social security fund
- Updates on changes to labor union agreements
- Working hours programs
- Part-time employment contracts
- Rotation employment contracts
- Book of employees' paid leave
- Workplace health and safety related issues
- Resolution of labor disputes
- Auditing financial statements of companies on behalf of their shareholders and partners.
- Auditing financial statements of branches of foreign companies on behalf of the parent company
- Auditing subsidiaries and/or branches of Greek companies abroad
- Auditing interim financial statements
- Due Diligence
- Internal audits
- Preemptive tax audits