- Submission of tax return to any tax office
- Electronic submission of tax returns
- Printing of the tax assessment statement
- Management of your relevant affairs with the competent tax office such as submission of additional statements for previous years
- Filing of E9 real property statements to reflect changes in the assets held from the previous year
- Rental income declaration E2 (for those receiving rents)
- Advice for handling issues of documentation and assets to avoid being charged additional taxes
- Calculation of the ETAK (single real property charge)
- Calculation of real property fair market value
- Inheritance tax returns
- Employment of household staff
- Review of your salary on the basis of the applicable labor union agreement of your sector and specialty, taking into account the benefits you are entitled to.
- Advice on dismissals and the relevant compensation.
- Advice on every specific labor issue that may concern you, such as issues of schedule changes, time off, overtime, maternity and childbirth leave, special labor rights
- On your behalf, payment of the registration fee, submission of the application and the supporting documents at the competent Land Registry office.
- Comparison of your assets in the national land registry with the E9 tax form for the correct recording of your real estate in both competent institutions.
- Private agreements of any kind.
- Parental Donations, Donations, Inheritances.
- Advice on issues of Imputed income for the most advantageous solution and to avoid high taxation.
- Leases of any kind.
- Various other services that relate to the powers of the tax office such as arrangements/regulations for old debts, legal issues etc.